Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 6:41 PM
I can't say how long this can go.
Definite or indefinite?
I have no idea.
Am I making the right choice?
Not too sure either.
But one thing I do know is, if I never give it a chance, who will?
Right?
Oh wells, no one can know what I'm going through now.
Because I don't feel there's a need to it.
Cukupla setakat ini hanya aku dan Dia sahaja yang mengetahui.
And this blog is seriously dead.
Heh.
I feel bad for you, my friend.
It's a tragic thing that shit happens on your part.
and those people who got nothing better to do but gossip..
Mind your own fucking business.
As if you are perfect in many ways.
Reality check! No one is perfect.
Bunch of nincompoop.
I will never leave you.
Like how others left you.
I love you baby with all my heart.
Because what you've done for me, the sacrifices you've made, mean a world to me.
And I promise, we'll make it till the end of the road.
You're mine and I'm yours.