talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Happy Valentine.
Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 1:14 AM
A huge mistake that can never be forgotten.
How stupid and idiotic was I?
It was right there infront of me and I simply blew it.
I've hurt the one person who truly loves me for who I am.
My goodness, GOOD JOB DIANA.
It was damn emotional and for the first time, a person cried for me.
Haiz.
When I thought the hope was no more for me, a very much touching message read:
Happy Valentine my baby diana.. May our relationship last forever.. Hanes amat mencintai Diana.. I really cnt afford to lose eu..And followed up by a call:
Baby..Happy Valentine! I miss you so much..So tell me, how could I let go of such a person in my life?
Gosh, I'm crying as I'm typing this.
Oh Hanes, I love you so.
Happy Valentine to all the couples everywhere.
=)