If everything goes well...
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 8:40 PM
InsyaAllah.
Things may just happen for the right reason in 2010.
And I'm excited for the people who are very dear to me.
So, hopefully there'll be new families to share this joy with me n the gang.
Heh.
*Kpak bing bing*
To know that you are going to lose your loved one is killing me literally.
Because it can be any day now.
Doesn't matter today, tomorrow or the next day after.
When it's time to go, it's time to go.
It can even catch you off guard and less time to say a proper goodbye to him/her.
As I'm counting the days when she's leaving me, I find it even harder to accept it.
The bond that we have is so strong that sometimes, I cry in my sleep.
I cry in front of my bf and even her colleagues.
It sucks to know that probably she won't get the chance to see her nieces or nephews.
Or see me get married even.
Not having her by my side is truly unbearable.